Sales Representative positions available.
Licensed and Non Licensed positions available.
Sugar Land, TX
(plus monthly bonuses and commission when licensed in Property and Casualty
We pay for the insurance exam.
Employment type: full-time, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Work in a comfortable, air conditioned environment with your own desk. We are
looking to grow our team with a reliable, positive, and proactive person who shares our enthusiasm in providing
our customers the best experience.
* W-2 position
* No Weekends!
* Paid Holidays after 90 days
* Retirement Plan
* Opportunity for growth
* Two Years Sales experience
* Bilingual in English/Spanish; Fluently speaks, reads, and writes English and Spanish
* Ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively
* Detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong basic math skills (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
* Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
* Comfortable with technology
* Types at least 50 wpm
* Driver’s license, your own reliable transportation, and personal auto insurance
There will be a test for typing, calculator use, basic math skills, and MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A background check will be completed.
* Customer Service
* Entering quote information into the system
* Sending documents to customers/underwriters
* Uploading files
* Spreadsheet reports
Reply to this job post by sending us your resume!
Please include a good email and phone number where you can be reached.